Friday, April 3, 2009

All Most to the Finish Line

Today, April 3, 2009, the apprentice challengers presented our strategic marketing plan to the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority. Since I was up until 2:30am finalizing things for today, I was definitely tired. However, 9:00am hit and for this team lead the adrenaline started flowing! I think the biggest challenge in this project was thoroughly researching the demographics in order to determine how to efficiently market to a specific area. Through this project I definitely learned ACCOUNTABILITY! It is easy to think you are spending a certain amount of money when in fact you are spending twice as much, believe me I do it myself. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions, not feel embarrassed or ashamed, as well as step up to the plate in terms of correcting issues, such as budget. It must communicated to everyone that it is never too late to seek help in preventing foreclosure and that no one person is alone in a foreclosure struggle. I learned that we must take control of the situation when dealing with foreclosure because your lender does not owe you anything and "YOU are the Key to YOUR Success." Everyone did a great job. To all of my team if you are reading this, FANTASTIC JOB and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: