Sunday, February 15, 2009

Go Green!


On Friday February 13, 2009 I got to meet my sponsors for the next challenge. Comcast is sponsoring an e-waste eco-rally, as well as Waste Management and LG. I learned more information about what wastes that are distributed into the earth than I ever knew, like mercury and lead from trashing t.v.'s and other electronics. Instead of throwing away t.v.'s and other electronics into our landfills, we must properly recycle them and keep our water and earth clean. Now me, Rachael and Jeannine also known as, The Triple Threat, get to rally up some volunteers and create accounts on Facebook and Twitter to advertise the launch of the recycle rally on March 7, 2009. For those of you reading this you know you want to visit our sites, just visit www.twitter.com/E_Cycle and www.facebook.com/apprenticechicas (Don't you want our waters to look like this?! :) )

No comments: